Home » Courses » NERC System Operator Certification and Continuing Education Database CEH » Power System Control Elements (1.5 CEHs)
MTS_4625_387-04 Power System Control Elements (1.5 CEHs)
- Identify common power system control parameters
- Describe Frequency Control
- Describe Automatic Generation Control
- Describe the basic concept of interconnected operation
- Identify common types of Tie-Line operation
- Describe Tie-Line Bias
- Identify the elements of Area Control Error (ACE)
- Describe Accumulated Frequency Error
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the elements required to control Power Systems within defined parameters.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸