Home » Courses » NERC System Operator Certification and Continuing Education Database CEH » Interconnected Energy Accounting (2.0 CEHs)
MTS_4625_387-05 Interconnected Energy Accounting (2.0 CEHs)
- Identify the purpose of energy accounting
- Identify common metering arrangements
- Identify how Power Flow is measured
- Identify fundamentals of Interchange Negotiations
- Identify fundamentals of Interconnected Energy Accounting
- Identify fundamentals of Inadvertent Energy accounting
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to identify the basic concepts associated with accounting for energy transferred between to Power Systems.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸