Home » Courses » NERC System Operator Certification and Continuing Education Database CEH » Generator and Auxiliary Systems Functions (1.0 CEHs)
MTS_4625_507-01 Generator and Auxiliary Systems Functions (1.0 CEHs)
- Define real power, reactive power, and the power factor
- Identify the function of the rotor
- Recall the importance of cooling particularly during load pickup
- List advantages of hydrogen cooling and identify auxiliary systems associated with its use
- Recognize the design and function of the rotor winding assembly
- Identify the purpose of the shaft sealing systems
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe the functions performed by the generator and its auxiliary components.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸