Home » Courses » NERC System Operator Certification and Continuing Education Database CEH » Frequency Response and Bias (2.0 CEHs)
MTS_4625_375-03 Frequency Response and Bias (2.0 CEHs)
- Recall the basics of Frequency Control
- Recognize normal and abnormal Frequency Deviations
- Identify terminology related to frequency response activities
- Recall the four requirements of BAL-003-1.1
- Identify the elements of BAL-003-1.1 Attachment A
- Identify the basics of frequency deviation
- Recall the process of frequency deviation response
Available in English
When you complete this lesson you will understand the basics of Frequency Bias, frequency deviation and response terminology, and how frequency recovers after a disturbance.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸