MTS_4625_378-01 Emergency Policies and Procedures (1.5 CEHs)
- Define the purpose of emergency policies and procedures
- Recall the roles and responsibilities of NERC system operators
- Recall the three standard electrical emergency stages
- Identify the common procedures for each of the emergency stages
- List procedures and actions common to blackout policymaking
- Recall the development and evaluation process of an electrical grid emergency plan
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to determine the actions, processes, and procedures instituted by different levels of NERC system operators to improve emergency response during widespread electric system disruptions.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸