MTS_4625_350-01 Elements of System Protection (2.5 CEHs)
- Identify the philosophy and objectives of system protection
- Recall zones of protection
- Identify the importance of protection coordination
- Identify the three different levels of backup protection
- Recall different types of breaker construction
- Recall the function of a basic relay protection schematic
- Identify the basic functions of commonly used relays
Available in English
When you complete this lesson you will understand the basic principles of system protection. Additionally, you will understand the basic equipment and methods deployed to realize protection principles.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸