MTS_4625_375-02 Disturbance Control Performance (2.0 CEHs)
- Recall the purpose of the Disturbance Control Standard
- Define common terms used in Disturbance Control Performance
- Identify the defining characteristic of a Reportable Disturbance
- Recall the requirements of NERC’s Disturbance Control Standard
- Identify the prevalent types of Contingency Reserves
- Examine three case studies related to Disturbance Control Performance
Available in English
When you complete this lesson you will understand the requirements for recovery from a disturbance, what is deemed a Reportable Disturbance and how Contingency Reserves play a role in disturbance recovery.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸