Home » Courses » NERC System Operator Certification and Continuing Education Database CEH » CIP Related BES Recovery Plans (1.0 CEHs)
MTS_4625_377-04 CIP Related BES Recovery Plans (1.0 CEHs)
- Define BES Cyber System Categorization
- Recall the requirements of CIP-002-5.1a
- Identify the criteria used to label a high impact BES Cyber System
- Identify the criteria used to label a medium impact BES Cyber System
- Identify the criteria used to label a low impact BES Cyber System
- Recognize the applicability of BES System Categorization
- Define what a Recovery Plan is as outlined in CIP-009-6
- Recall the specifications for developed recovery plans
- Identify how to effectively implement and test a recovery plan
- Recall how to communicate the development of and changes to a recovery plan
Available in English
Upon completion of this lesson, you will be able to categorize BES Cyber Systems according to CIP-002-5 requirements and implement a Recovery Plan meeting the requirements of CIP-009-5.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸