Home » Courses » NERC System Operator Certification and Continuing Education Database CEH » CIP Perimeters and Configurations (1.0 CEHs)
MTS_4625_377-02 CIP Perimeters and Configurations (1.0 CEHs)
- Identify and define important CIP terminology
- Identify the applicable systems regarding ESPs and EAPs
- Recognize how dial-up connectivity is managed to maintain cyber security
- Recognize what interactive remote access management means and what requirements are defined in CIP-005-5
- Identify the components of a baseline configuration and the change management requirements
- List how to perform configuration monitoring and vulnerability assessments in accordance with CIP-010-2
Available in English
Upon completion of this course, you should understand the safeguards for BES Cyber Systems as outlined in CIP-005-5 and CIP-010-1.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸