MTS_4625_377-03 CIP Controls and Management (1.0 CEHs)
- Identify the purpose of security management control policies
- Identify topics and strategies of policy implementation
- Identify management and compliance controls
- Identify roles responsible for administrative control
- Recognize the process of authority delegation
- Recognize the process of identifying critical cyber assets
- Identify critical control measures of CIP standards
- Identify concerns associated with compliance to high and medium impact requirements
- Identify audit recommendations and assistance tips for compliance with high and medium impact requirements
- Identify concerns associated with low impact assets
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to adhere to NERC compliance measures, identify specific information required by NERC CIP standards, and ensure the protection of critical cyber assets and devices.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸