Home » Courses » NERC System Operator Certification and Continuing Education Database CEH » Bulk Power System Communication Basics (1.0 CEHs)
MTS_4625_376-01 Bulk Power System Communication Basics (1.0 CEHs)
- Identify the basics of BPS communication
- Recognize the importance of fiber optic network configuration
- Define Interpersonal Communication and Alternative Interpersonal Communication
- Identify how the 13 requirements of NERC Standard COM-001-3 apply to NERC system operator positions
- Identify how the 13 requirements of NERC Standard COM-001-3 apply to non-system operator positions
- Recognize communication maintenance testing schedules and requirements
- Identify the impact of migration from NERCnet to NASPI
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will understand the three levels of BPS communication as they relate to the system operator.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸