Home » Courses » NERC System Operator Certification and Continuing Education Database CEH » Active and Reactive Power Fundamentals (2.0 CEHs)
MTS_4625_388-01 Active and Reactive Power Fundamentals (2.0 CEHs)
- Identify the fundamental concepts of active, reactive, and complex power
- Identify the relationship between the different angles affecting a power system
- Identify how a synchroscope is used to determine angle magnitude
- Identify the elements used in active and reactive power transfer equations
- Identify the major factors affecting active power flow
- Identify the major factors affecting reactive power flow
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to identify fundamental concepts of active and reactive power, angle relationships, and the factors affecting power flow values.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸