- Identify common tasks that might prompt the use of valve positioners
- Describe various types of positioners
- Compare basic operation of the three categories of digital positioners
- Explain how a pneumatic positioner works
- Describe the operation of an electro-pneumatic positioner
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe the basic design and function of common types of valve positioners used in industrial facilities.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸