- List some differences between piping and tubing
- Describe some advantages of tubing
- List types of materials used in the manufacture of tubing
- Discuss some applications for common types of tubing
- Identify factors considered when choosing tubing for an application
- Explain how to properly handle tubing
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe the design and function of tubing. In addition, you'll be able to apply criteria to appropriately select tubing for various common applications.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸