- Compare the use of a tube cutter and a hacksaw to cut tubing
- Identify methods to remove burrs from tubing cuts
- Describe different types of tube fittings and their materials of construction
- Explain how to perform each of the following activities:
- Flare tubing
- Use compression fittings
- Solder tube and fitting joints
- Bead a tube
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe various methods to properly cut and join tubing segments.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸