- Explain the basic principle behind the operation of a solenoid
- Identify the components of a solenoid valve
- Describe solenoid valve operation
- Compare tape-wrapped and encapsulated coil designs
- Define the terms “normally open” and “normally closed” as they relate to solenoid valves
- Explain the difference between two-way and three-way solenoid valves
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe the overall design and function of various solenoid valves.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸