- Describe the construction of V-belt sheaves
- Describe the construction of positive traction belt sheaves
- Discuss the design and application of manually adjusted, variable speed sheaves
- Discuss the design and application of spring-loaded, adjustable, variable speed sheaves
- Explain how to align sheaves using a straightedge
- State the reason for adjustable sheave lubrication
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe the design and operation of sheaves and explain basic techniques employed to maintain them.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸