- State the operating principle behind rolling contact bearings
- Describe the two common categories of rolling contact bearings
- Identify different ball bearing designs
- Identify different roller bearing designs
- Explain how various types of rolling contact bearings are used for axial loads
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to identify the most common types of rolling contact bearings, and recognize some of their design considerations and common operating characteristics.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸