- Describe the operation of a plug valve and identify its advantages
- List the types of plug valve port designs available
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of multi-port plug valves
- Discuss the use of lubricated and non-lubricated plug valve design
- Explain proper care of a plug valve gland
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe the use, selection, and design of plug valves commonly found in industrial settings.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸