- Describe the components of a typical vibration database
- Explain why some equipment has permanently installed vibration equipment and describe how that equipment works
- Describe how periodic vibration data collection with portable equipment fits into a plant’s vibration program
- Identify the difference between vibration warnings and alarms, and discuss appropriate responses
- Identify groups typically involved in a plant vibration program and describe their roles
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe a typical plant's vibration program and discuss how it contributes to the plant's operational readiness.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸