- Discuss the need for pump and valve packing
- Identify types of packing and explain variables considered in packing selection
- Describe components of packing glands
- Explain typical procedures for removal of pump and valve packing
- Explain typical installation procedures for pump packing and valve packing
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe what packing is and identify common packing designs, components, and construction. In addition, you'll be able to explain general procedures for installation and removal of packing from pumps and valves.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸