- List four benefits of frequent lubricant sampling
- Describe the basic procedure for taking a lubrication sample
- Explain the purpose of sample labels
- Identify four things that commonly contaminate lubricants
- Describe five tasks you must perform when inspecting a lubricant
- List six basic tests that can be performed on an oil sample
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to explain the importance of lubrication sampling and describe basic techniques used to collect lubricant samples. In addition, you will be able to explain how to use lubrication schedules to ensure completion of proper preventative maintenance.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸