- Describe the typical composition of lubricants
- Define the following terms:
- Static Friction
- Limiting Friction
- Describe the following characteristics of a lubricant:
- Flash point
- Fire point
- Pour point
- Identify the effect of temperature on viscosity
- Describe the characteristics of greases
- List four main factors that influence lubricant selection
Available in English
When you will complete this lesson, you will be able to discuss the characteristics of lubricants and describe how they influence use.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸