- Discuss the overall purposes served by valves in a system or process
- Illustrate various valve types and highlight their differences
- Explain how valve stem leakage is controlled
- Describe the operation of root and throttle valves
- Identify the following valve components:
- Identify common valve markings and their meanings
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to explain the basic design and function of valves, major valve components, and flow control elements.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸