- Describe the basic principle of hydraulics
- Explain the effect air can have on hydraulic systems
- Identify five components common to most hydraulic systems
- Describe two key considerations that must be taken into account when selecting a hydraulic pump
- Identify the two most common types of hydraulic circuits
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able describe the basic components that comprise a typical hydraulic circuit and explain the function of each. In addition, you will be able to explain the use of hydraulic multiplication to increase the capacity of the hydraulic system.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸