- Describe a basic conveyor
- Identify three types of gravity conveyors
- Identify two types of power conveyors
- Explain the difference between a material handling belt conveyor and a bulk material handling conveyor
- Describe the key feature common to all automated roller conveyors
- Recall the four most common automated roller conveyor belt drives
Available in English
When you complete this course, you will be able to identify basic conveyor designs and explain how various general configurations are used to move different products and materials from point to point.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸