- Explain the operation of a globe valve
- Describe the three primary body designs
- Describe the three basic disk designs used in globe valves
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of these designs
- Explain how the disk and stems are attached in globe valves
- Describe seating arrangements and direction of flow through globe valves
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe the use, selection, and design of globe valves.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸