- Identify the basic operational characteristics of dynamic air compressors
- Describe the basic design and operation of a centrifugal air compressor
- Identify the difference between a single-stage and multi-stage centrifugal air compressor
- Explain the minimum requirements of the basic start-up procedure used to put a dynamic air compressor in service
- Describe the basic design and operation of an axial air compressor
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe the basic design and operation of dynamic air compressors, including both the centrifugal and axial types.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸