- Explain the purpose of a clutch
- Identify the types of mechanical clutches and their operating principles
- Explain the operating principles of electric clutches
- Identify the types of fluid clutches and their operating principles
- Explain the function of clutch brakes
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to explain the purpose of clutches and identify the operating principles of common industrial clutch designs.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸