- Describe methods for determining appropriate chain length
- Describe procedures for proper installation of chains and sprockets
- List the four most common methods of chain lubrication
- Explain what to look for when inspecting chains and sprockets for wear
- Describe techniques for troubleshooting chain drive systems
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe techniques for maintaining and troubleshooting chain drive systems in industrial facilities.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸