- Describe different types of boiler tube assemblies
- List causes of tube leaks and ruptures
- Explain the procedure for repairing a ruptured tube by closing
- Explain the procedure for cladding or shielding a damaged boiler tube
- Explain the procedure for replacing a damaged section of a tube or tube assembly
- Explain the procedure for repairing a boiler tube using a replacement window
Available in English
When you complete this lesson you will be able to describe different types of tube assemblies which may need repair in a boiler. You will be able to list common causes of these leaks and procedures for repairing the tube and tube assemblies.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸