- Identify the two types of balance scales
- Describe platform scales
- Describe stretched and compressed spring scales
- Explain the operation of electronic, hydraulic, and pneumatic load cells
- Explain the operation of linear variable differential transformers
- Describe batch and belt scales, including continuous weigh feeders and nuclear scales
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe various weight measuring devices used in industrial applications and explain their operating principles.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸