- List various types of transducers and identify their function
- Describe I/P transducer operating mechanics
- Describe P/I transducer operating mechanics
- Discuss the basic principle behind capacitive pressure transducer operation
- Define stress and strain; explain how their relationship is used in a variable resistance sensor
- Discuss the basic operating principle behind variable frequency sensor operation
- Identify the purpose of A/D (analog to digital) and D/A (digital to analog) converters
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to discuss the function of a transducer and describe types of conversions that transducers perform. You will also be able to explain the operating principles behind the most common types of transducers.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸