- Compare analog and digital signal transmission
- Describe the operation of pneumatic signal transmission systems
- Identify several varieties of electric signal transmission systems
- Describe the following types of signal transmission:
- Explain how to convert between measured values and transmitted values
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to provide a general overview of how mechanical, analog, digital, pneumatic, electrical, fiber optic, and wireless systems are used to transmit signals in industrial control loops. You will also be able to convert measured values into corresponding transmission values, and transmitted values back into measured values.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸