- Describe the difference between absolute, gauge, vacuum, and differential pressure
- Describe and explain the operation of liquid column manometers, including the following types:
- Inclined tube
- Describe and explain the operation of elastic pressure sensors, including the following types:
- Bourdon tube
- Explain in detail the construction and operation of a Bourdon tube pressure gauge
- Describe the purpose of a pressure switch, pressure transducer, and a d/p cell
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to identify and describe the operation of various pressure sensing and measurement devices.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸