- Explain the purpose of a pressure and vacuum calibrator
- Describe a deadweight calibrator and its uses
- Explain the operation of a variator
- Understand the uses of an aspirator bulb
- Explain when to use a hand pump
- Describe pneumatic calibrators and when they are used
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to understand how pressure and vacuum calibrators operate and how to use them.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸