- Explain the function of the sections of a DC power supply Describe a block diagram of a DC power supply
- Explain the difference between line regulation and load regulation
- Recognize the difference between linear and switching power supplies
- Discuss how to setup and use a power supply
- Explain the process for troubleshooting power supplies
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to identify the main sections of a DC power supply and describe the types of regulation and regulators. You will also understand how a linear regulator works and be able to troubleshoot power supply problems.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸