- Identify two types of ladder logic
- List commonly used Boolean logic functions
- Discuss the use of individual instructions and function blocks in ladder logic
- Describe the following types of instructions:
- Ladder relay instructions
- Timer instructions
- Counter instructions
- Program/flow instructions
- Arithmetic instructions
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe the functions of the programming instructions most commonly used in PLC programming.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸