- Define manometer and describe how it differs from other pressure measuring devices
- Describe the purpose of a manometer and list its common uses
- Explain the terms parallax and meniscus in relation to using a manometer to obtain a pressure reading
- Describe the construction and operation of common types of manometers, including the U-tube, well, and inclined tube manometer
- Explain the factors which can affect the accuracy of a manometer
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will understand how different types of manometers function and will be able to read them.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸