- Explain the purpose of a logic diagram
- Describe the title block, revision block, reference block, legend block, and grid coordinates
- Identify the common symbols associated with logic diagrams
- Describe the principles of logic gates and identify common logic gate types
- Define the following terms:
- Logic gates
- Boolean logic
- Ladder logic
- Truth tables
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to state the important features of a logic diagram and identify the most common types of logic gates and how each is used. You will also be able to identify the common symbols and omponents on a logic diagram and explain their relationship to each other.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸