- Explain how semiconductor materials are used to construct electronic components
- Describe the operation of a P-N junction in an electronic component
- Explain the effect of bias voltage on current flow through a P-N junction
- Explain the operation of the following electronic components:
- Describe the purpose of a rectifier
- Describe the following types of thyristors:
- Silicon Controlled Rectifiers (SCR)
- Explain the common techniques used in troubleshooting electronic circuits
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe the construction and operation of basic electronic components. You will also be able to explain common troubleshooting techniques used in electronic circuits.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸