- Define the purpose of refrigeration
- Identify the types of industries that use refrigeration
- Describe the fundamentals of heat transfer
- Describe the four steps of the basic refrigeration cycle
- Explain the purpose of the compressor, condenser, metering device, and evaporator
- Recall the purpose of using different refrigerants in different industrial and commercial operating conditions
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will understand the purpose and function of industrial and commercial refrigeration, how heat transfer and the refrigeration cycle drive the process, and the types of components and refrigerants that may be used in units of this type.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸