- List some types of discrete I/O (input/output) interfaces
- Describe AC/DC and DC/AC conversion in I/O modules
- Discuss DC sinking and sourcing
- Describe the use of transistor - transistor logic (TTL)
- Discuss register/BCD modules and multiplexing
- List some types of analog input devices
- Describe the use of A/D and D/A converters
- Identify the functions of transducers in input field devices
- Discuss single-ended and differential configurations
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe the design and function of I/O (input/output) interfaces and the equipment used to produce and communicate I/O data.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸