- Describe various error checking methods
- Compare volatile and nonvolatile memory and provide example types of each
- Describe data table structure within the CPU memory
- Discuss the addressing of the I/O modules
- Describe memory maps and their function
- Describe I/O module structure
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to discuss I/O error checking and its impact on communications and function. In addition, you�ll be able to identify the various types and structure of PLC memory and describe how memory interacts with the peripheral I/O.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸