- Explain the purpose drawings and schematics serve in an industrial setting
- Describe seven categories most industrial drawings fall under
- Discuss the purpose of a civil drawing
- Describe two types of construction drawings commonly used in industrial facilities when new buildings or large equipment are constructed
- Describe the use of mechanical drawings by facility mechanics as part of their jobs
- Explain the purpose of electrical diagrams
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe the different types of drawings used by site employees to design, repair, and maintain equipment in the facility. In addition, you will have the skills necessary to determine which type of drawing should be used to acquire the specific information directing a specific project.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸