- Describe a final control element
- Explain how control valves and their actuators are used as final control elements
- Identify types of dampers used as final control elements
- Describe common variable speed drives that may be used as final control elements
- Explain how modulating power controllers are used as final control elements
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe the basic design and function of various types of final control elements used in control loops in industrial facilities.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸