- Explain the difference between digital and analog signals
- Describe logic levels in a digital circuit
- For the standard logic gates that make up a digital circuit:
- Determine the output for any combination of input
- Identify the proper schematic symbol
- Determine the output of a digital circuit based on given inputs
- Explain the function of a J-K flip-flop circuit
- Describe the purpose of a microprocessor in an industrial control system
- Explain the purpose of a microprocessor program
- Describe the components found in a basic microprocessor-based system
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to explain how digital signals differ from analog signals. You will also be able to describe the operation of many common types of digital components and circuits, including microprocessors.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸