- Describe the principles behind a metal’s weldability
- Discuss commonly used classifications of metals
- Identify factors and features that influence the weldability of each of the following:
- Stainless steel
- Cast iron
- List some adjustments you can make when lack of weldability is a problem
- Describe steel quenching and tempering processes
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to identify classifications of various metals and explain factors influencing their weldability.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸