- Describe the design and function of a tap
- Identify types of taps
- Explain the procedure for hand tapping
- Describe the design and function of a die
- Explain how to cut threads with a hand die
- Describe the design and function of a die nut
- Identify accessories used in machine threading
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe taps, dies, and die nuts. You will also be able to explain how they are used in threading operations.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸