- List surface grinder components and identify their functions
- Discuss techniques and components related to workpiece clamping
- Identify types of grinding wheels and compare their uses
- Explain the basic steps for dressing a grinding wheel and profile-shaping a grinding wheel
- Describe the two basic techniques for grinding a part
- Identify safety equipment and best practices for safe grinder operation
- Outline the technique for grinding a workpiece parallel and to a specific size
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe surface grinder control systems and explain basic machining methods used to manufacture replacement parts used to repair various types of equipment.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸